Foreclosure Prevention with Save Your Home California. 888-707-1003 Call Today!
We Can Help
As we as we recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, there are still families across California who are struggling with mortgage challenges.
One of the most important roles you have is to get access to honest and correct information. If you are one of the California homeowners experiencing difficulty in paying your mortgage, we know that it is critical to have access to expert advice, programs, and assistance. So we urge you to use the resources available as you evaluate your own situation, understand the programs, and the options that may be available to you.
The Homeowners Hotline with SAVE YOUR HOME CALIFORNIA at 888-707-1003, is a call center with a single mission: to help homeowners avoid foreclosure. The Homeowner’s Hotline is an inbound call center with services and assistance programs that are free. In-house appointments are available. We can help homeowners in California with information on programs available to you. They’re are many options available to homeowners, and understanding what programs you may qualify for is what we can help you with. There are government programs and lender programs available to all homeowners. Our experts come from an underwriting back ground and have worked with every lender or bank in the United States. Our goal is to “level the playing field” for you the homeowner. With in 1 to 2 phone calls with a representative from our call center you will know exactly what you qualify for to avoid foreclosure. Simply put, we will give you the answers to the test. Call today! It’s FREE
The Homeowners Hotline representatives are experts in foreclosure prevention and trained to set up a plan of action designed just for you and your situation. When you talk to a representative, you won’t be judged and you won’t pay a dime. That’s because our representatives don’t just offer general advice – they help you take action. Our representatives will arm you with education and support that assists you in overcoming immediate financial issues… at no cost to you.
- Streamline, Rate Reduction, In-House, FHA, Flex, & Standard Modifications
- SYHC, PBA, TAP, FHA, VA, & CFL programs for homeowners
- Forbearance Resolution
- COVID-19 Payment Deferral Plan
- Negotiating with your lender and/or servicer
- Applying correctly for loan modification programs
- Qualifying you and your family for mortgage assistance
- Filing complaints against your lender to protect you from predatory lending practices
- Avoiding foreclosure at zero cost to you
- Providing information on local resources for assistance
- Stopping foreclosure sale dates
- Lien release and payoff of secured debts
- How to restructure your existing debt and obligations (underwriting)
- Providing all documents needed for mortgage assistance
- Providing assistance throughout the entire process
- How to avoid foreclosure and receive $3,000 – $5,000 relocation assistance
- Avoiding Scams: What Not to Do